Skip to main content

Show me love - Fifehanmi (Part 2)

So when she got to her friends house, she was crying as she started talking, she said when she was young, her parents died so she had to live with her grandpa so in their compound there were about 3 aunties living in one room there so she used to help them buy things to get tip because her grandpa didn't have enough to take care of her and himself. So they used to talk about men and bad things so she said they persuaded her to join them so that's how she became grade 1 "prostitute", she said she was even worse than them, she was very smart in school so in university she was very good and people use to envy her but people that knew her real character wouldn't envy her because she wasn't clean. She said when she finished school,she was still young after her NYSC so she went for her second degree so that's where she met her friend (tomisin - the person she's explaining this story to her sister ) so that she met one man called MrB, he was always calling her for prostituion business and all, so he introduced her to one "puppy master" so the man said he would take care of her If she sleeps with him well and stuff so, when she got there she said she only goes 4rounds and that's 200 thousand naira he said no problem but he would go only 2 rounds that he's dog would do the remaining 2, for a minute she wore that "are you kidding me" look, then he said no that he's serious that he cherishes his dog so much that the dog eats what normal people eat and stuff so she shouldn't worry so she said ermmm no problem but then she would collect 500 thousand naira .. But she use to give them rules before she sleeps with them, she says she doesn't take pics, she doesn't ride in their car, she doesn't go more than 4 rounds, she doesn't smoke or drink but if she has to do all this its "extra charges" except pics, she doesn't do that at all. So she slept with this puppy master then he brought his dog to complete the remaining two rounds. So as she was sleeping with the dog she didn't know puppy master took one pic. So couple of weeks after she went for a job interview , she's very smart so as she was entering the office she saw a man who happens to be her present husband so she was like sir the book you are holding is .. I read it 5 years ago and it's so lovely, you should read page 114 he spoke about public policy system and stuff just know that you would enjoy it then the man goes AH! But how did u know all this? You said you read it 5 years ago and how come you know it, the back
Of the book has gone off she was now laughing that she's just very smart and all so the man asked her what she came to the office for so she said she came to complete her job application that she has reached the final step to meet the ceo and all so that's why she came so he now said okay that he just came to see his friend and all she said okay, then they went in. So it was now her turn to go inside the office for her interview, when she entered she saw this same man she was like sir are you the ceo? He was like yes then he laughed so he was like what's her name then she said " fifehanmi oluwadunminu oloruntoki" so he was like that's a nice name, then he said is she married? She said no then he said when would she be ready to get married? She said anytime then she laughed so he said waht does she like then she said she likes sport especially soccer then he goes "you play soccer"???? Then she said no but she watches it very so he goes which club are you then she says "Chelsea" so he said AH he's Real Madrid that so that's why she wore blue to his interview then she was just laughing, he now said he can't wait for Real Madrid and Chelsea to meet and play so Real Madrid would beat Chelsea then she goes they've met twice sir, in 1971 cup winners that Chelsea won Madrid 2-1 and in 1998 super cup finals and Chelsea won Madrid 1-0, the man was shocked like wow! A lady how come you remember things so much she was just laughing then he said "fifehanmi I like you" then she goes "thank you sir" so she said Pls sir what of the interview then he goes "ah we've spoken twice and I can see you are very intelligent so there's no interview and all" ..
So they started seeing eachother then he got her pregnant and doctor had alreeady told him that he has low sperm count so he has 50/50 chance to impregnate a woman so he begged her to please keep it because she wanted to take it out. 

So they finally got married, her husbands best friend was one Bamise guy so he couldn't make the wedding so he came for the after party then they were just talking like Aww he's so happy that he's friend is finally married that he's just scared that ladies are dangerous that he has one lady like this that she can sleep with anything that he introduced her to his friend and she slept with his dog that and he knows someone would marry that one that he just has to be careful then his friend (fifehanmis husband ) goes wow this is so bad am just happy have found my own then Bamise said he thinks he even has her pic then he showed his friend and that happens to be his friends wife but Bamise hasn't seen his friends wife yet because she was attending to people so he goes omg?! Then she just came to say hi she didn't know who it was yet then she just kept her hand on her head like omggg! MrB! Her husband collapsed because it was unbelievable to hear all his wife has done. 
So since then he use to beat her and he just didn't care so she ended the story. Then he took their daughter for Dna test after when she was like 8 so the doctor gave him wrong result that the child isn't his own mean while he's the father then when he got home he beat nonsense out of her that so she brought a bastard for him so later that day the doctor brought the result that no that's he's child that she didn't know she gave him wrong result and at that time the woman was already at the hospital so after few hours she passed on.

It was very painful because I know she was very wrong and that's why it's not good to be too secretive, you have to try to open your past to your partner so he would know where he stands and vice versa but then is HE God? Because he's her husband that means he can't forgive? Even armed robbers become pastors not that they wouldn't still pay for what they've done in the past but forgiving someone is something God even appreciates because God would forgive you too, domestic violence is a very bad thing. If I hear that a man beats his wife that alone makes me hate him automatically because it's rubbish, why should you beat her? There are many ways to handle a woman that she would adjust very well, domestic violence or prostituion should never ever be an option and FINNALY, If I hear things like this,I just go see - marriage is not compulsory,not everyone would have sweet marriage , please why should you die because you want to be married? As far as you have a child you can get out if the man is becoming unbearable why would your husband be beating you stupidly and you would stay and say "God said we should be faithful/loyal"? My own God didn't say that in this kind of case.  That's rubbish to me, if fifehanmi had left she wouldn't even die, why should you love to suffer and stay in bondage? I don't like broken marriage but in this situation it's necessary and please don't even listen to people that say "you can change him" are you God? You would hardly change someone because if it's their character it would come back when you don't expect it. 

I pray God would help us because the way some ladies go up and down and open their legs for anybody, you don't even know If that person only can affect you whole future just like the way MrB affected fifehanmi's life. Let's be very careful.. May God be with us all!

Story - Sheyi Ashekun

#DamStar🌟✨






Comments

  1. Hmmm,dats sad.....God help us,her hubby should be divorced her nah instead of turning her into a punching bag.....so sad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Independent woman!

I don't blog on Sunday's but I had to just put up this story and I want it to get to as many people as possible so because of that, there wouldn't be any story up until upper week :).   Every day of my life since have been growing into a woman, I have always imagined myself as a very strong and independent woman. I don't like depending on people at all, I hate it! If you ask my parents am sure they would tell you, i just love to do things on my own because that brings no dissappointment.. Parents dissappoint, friends dissappoint, even partners and siblings dissappoint the only person that doesn't dissappoint is God and I know he has my back. Growing up has shown me so many things and how people can be, it's even the ones that you really love deeply that start showing you that you don't really mean anything to them, some wouldn't even want to talk to you because you probably forgot to message or something and it's even worse because you even ask peopl

Finally! - Am A Writer & Author

i came back from school (America) December 2014 hoping to go back as soon as possible but my dad had another plan for me. He wanted me to transfer schools. Different things happened. I had the longest holiday from school in 2015, it wasn't easy for me too many things happened at once but then God doesn't just delay you for no reason, this particular holiday am talking about Birthed "ONCE UPON A TIME"..  I was bored, nothing to do, then I picked up my laptop and started typing. I am grateful to God for making this my dream a reality. From the onset my dad supported me and my mum was my backbone, my siblings would read the story over and over again and say "Sister Damilola you tried".. I never knew I would write a book but I always knew I loved to write, and I had intention of writing scripts and probably sell or give out but i never knew I would do this, right now i have about 3 short stories i have written almost like once upon a time. i had a tough

The spirit of STINGINESS!

I have watched serveral movies and read different stories and even heard different ones. So am going to share one of it today.   Somepeople are so stingy like I can't explain, it's very sad because me if I like you I can do anything for you and if I don't and I see you need help I would do it but somepeople are self centered with anything, if you ask them for somethig they would always give excuse, I have people am very close to that are like that, they are nice but they are stingy and am sure they even know. What's there to help if you have? Ordinary 1000 somepeople have but they would still cut it to 500 naira 😑, somepeople are even from very rich homes but they would still minimize their life. If i don't give you, believe me it's because I don't have and if I have i would try my best to do one I can. And to stingy people, your reward is coming . There was a man and his wife, they were stingy to the core, asin they were so stingy that if they fart and the