Skip to main content

Happy New year + Goodnews!!




Happy new year everyoneeeeee. Am happy most of us made it to 2016,i hope God keeps us till 2017 and many more years to come.
 i have been away for a while almost a month, was feeling very lazy to post at first then things started coming up like my Aunty had her introduction and court wedding, happy it all went well, may be when the official pictures come i would post them IF SHE AGREES, i actually wanted to take a week break or two from my phone then it spoilt in the process so everything just happened at once. My friends and some random people would message me to ask why i haven't posted anything etc, sorryyy.


This new year 2016, i want to carry people along very well, i want to use my blog more, i want people to know more about me and i intend to help people in the nearest future.
2015 was quite tight for me because of the random things that took over but am glad towards the last days of December 2015, God answered one of my prayers since February 2015 and i know he would answer the rest for me this 2016 in Jesus name.


Its a very good news that i cant wait to share with the world, probably check this blog back on Saturday and i would have posted it hopefully. I have been so excited since then, i felt like telling my whole friends but no i like surprises :) . The devil tried as much as he could, i cried most times for so many things and this was number 2 on my list for God, he answered it but my number 1 is still pending and i know he would do it this 2016. 2016 started so good already, heard so many Goodnews already especially my Big sisters getting married and getting pregnant. God has been awesome. It feels very good to see your handwork being appreciated by people, both young and old and am grateful to God because this is just the beginning. Still on this same Saturday i would share a very touching story of part of how my 2015 went because thats what virtually birthed my Good news for Saturday. I pray God helps me and everyone that supports me and reads my blog etc, i pray 2016 would be the beginning of the best for us and i pray God Answers all our heart desires like he said in Mattew 7:7.

Thank you so much and God bless, please try to share the link with people on your social media platforms e.g Facebook etc it doesn't take us anything to support one another. And if you have a gmail account, please try to comment also, am definitely going to be glad hearing your feedback. Thanks and God bless!

#DamStar...

Comments

  1. Amen dearie,happy new year,goodnews will not cease in our home ijn.we shal always ve reasons to celebrate all thru 2016 ijn.patiently waiting for sat oooooo💃 a ba wa Layo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen in Jesus name. Thank God for your goodnews..Anticipating!!!��

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen, happy new year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And am a male, using my sisters account.. this is mine vehiserons@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finally! - Am A Writer & Author

i came back from school (America) December 2014 hoping to go back as soon as possible but my dad had another plan for me. He wanted me to transfer schools. Different things happened. I had the longest holiday from school in 2015, it wasn't easy for me too many things happened at once but then God doesn't just delay you for no reason, this particular holiday am talking about Birthed "ONCE UPON A TIME"..  I was bored, nothing to do, then I picked up my laptop and started typing. I am grateful to God for making this my dream a reality. From the onset my dad supported me and my mum was my backbone, my siblings would read the story over and over again and say "Sister Damilola you tried".. I never knew I would write a book but I always knew I loved to write, and I had intention of writing scripts and probably sell or give out but i never knew I would do this, right now i have about 3 short stories i have written almost like once upon a time. i had a tough

Independent woman!

I don't blog on Sunday's but I had to just put up this story and I want it to get to as many people as possible so because of that, there wouldn't be any story up until upper week :).   Every day of my life since have been growing into a woman, I have always imagined myself as a very strong and independent woman. I don't like depending on people at all, I hate it! If you ask my parents am sure they would tell you, i just love to do things on my own because that brings no dissappointment.. Parents dissappoint, friends dissappoint, even partners and siblings dissappoint the only person that doesn't dissappoint is God and I know he has my back. Growing up has shown me so many things and how people can be, it's even the ones that you really love deeply that start showing you that you don't really mean anything to them, some wouldn't even want to talk to you because you probably forgot to message or something and it's even worse because you even ask peopl

The spirit of STINGINESS!

I have watched serveral movies and read different stories and even heard different ones. So am going to share one of it today.   Somepeople are so stingy like I can't explain, it's very sad because me if I like you I can do anything for you and if I don't and I see you need help I would do it but somepeople are self centered with anything, if you ask them for somethig they would always give excuse, I have people am very close to that are like that, they are nice but they are stingy and am sure they even know. What's there to help if you have? Ordinary 1000 somepeople have but they would still cut it to 500 naira 😑, somepeople are even from very rich homes but they would still minimize their life. If i don't give you, believe me it's because I don't have and if I have i would try my best to do one I can. And to stingy people, your reward is coming . There was a man and his wife, they were stingy to the core, asin they were so stingy that if they fart and the