Skip to main content

Facebook Love part 2 ...

LOOOL sorry for the suspense Fam! So this is the continuation of Thursday's story. 


So as she tried to call his number to see if he was the one in the guy she was looking at, he then picked that he is the one that she should come into the car. She was scared and shocked. 

She hopped in, the man was so fat like in a jeep he was still looking like sardine inside can. She was shocked, she then asked him who the person on his facebook profile picture was then he said that's his younger brother in America or so she now asked him why he lied and why he didn't show his true self, he said he didn't want to discourage her, from there she was already getting nervous/angry. So when they got where he was taking her to she found out by the gate that it was an hotel. She then screamed already! She asked why hotel? Don't you have house or something? He didn't say anything he just told her to come down, she followed him down, he then took her into the room in the hotel, she was very angry and she was already feeling so stupid and useless already and as at that time she was a Virgin.

She sat on the bed and he sat beside her, they were talking about her school and his family and everything. She came from a family that they were not really well to do so she was just managing herslef and all. So he just said he wants to change up, he then went into the bathroom and he came back in a towel and I doubt if he had anything else on, so she was already looking like what's all this? 
He then sat on the bed again trying to talk to her and everything, he just tried to push her down wirh force so he could sleep with her, she was shouting but I doubt if anyone heard, she was trying to remove herself from him and run out, fortunately for her the rooms door wasnt locked with key or something, she just gave him a punch LOOL and straight up he became weak, so she opened the door and started running, infact it was already late as at that time it was 6:30/7:00 pm, she ran out in shock and everything she even forgot to put her shoes on,  the hotel was infront of a long main road, so she just stood by the side of the road, waving for a car passing by the stop for her, she was so nervous and scared, she was crying already, no one waited, people were speeding as usual, fortunately for her again a taxi man stopped by and told her to hoop in, he asked why she was breathing fast and everything, she explained. Then he insulted the hell out of her, he called her several names as he was driving away with her in the car, he said she's like a slut, going to see someone she's never met and all sorts of bad talks. 

To cut the long story short, today, herself and the taxi man are couples. It's a very sad beginning but I guess it's destiny, she just had to go through that rough path to meet her husband. 
My question was what if she didn't open a facebook account ? Lol!

Well like I said previously, at times we have to go through hell (not hell fire 😊) to get what we want, prayer and Gods favour would always lead us right and not astray! I hope you enjoyed it, new story up next week Thursday or Saturday! 

Incase you missed Thursday's story,please read it here and try to share: 

http://t.co/mMFpzoUsL2 

Thank you for reading! God bless❤️
#DamStar✨🌟💫















Comments

  1. 😂😂😂 cool ,she got lucky,but not everyone could be as lucky as that.so we all ve to be careful in dealing with strangers.God help us all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Been waiting for this part 2 and I'm satisfied cause I learnt something (going through hell can be our way to our destiny). Alhamdulillah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Independent woman!

I don't blog on Sunday's but I had to just put up this story and I want it to get to as many people as possible so because of that, there wouldn't be any story up until upper week :).   Every day of my life since have been growing into a woman, I have always imagined myself as a very strong and independent woman. I don't like depending on people at all, I hate it! If you ask my parents am sure they would tell you, i just love to do things on my own because that brings no dissappointment.. Parents dissappoint, friends dissappoint, even partners and siblings dissappoint the only person that doesn't dissappoint is God and I know he has my back. Growing up has shown me so many things and how people can be, it's even the ones that you really love deeply that start showing you that you don't really mean anything to them, some wouldn't even want to talk to you because you probably forgot to message or something and it's even worse because you even ask peopl

Finally! - Am A Writer & Author

i came back from school (America) December 2014 hoping to go back as soon as possible but my dad had another plan for me. He wanted me to transfer schools. Different things happened. I had the longest holiday from school in 2015, it wasn't easy for me too many things happened at once but then God doesn't just delay you for no reason, this particular holiday am talking about Birthed "ONCE UPON A TIME"..  I was bored, nothing to do, then I picked up my laptop and started typing. I am grateful to God for making this my dream a reality. From the onset my dad supported me and my mum was my backbone, my siblings would read the story over and over again and say "Sister Damilola you tried".. I never knew I would write a book but I always knew I loved to write, and I had intention of writing scripts and probably sell or give out but i never knew I would do this, right now i have about 3 short stories i have written almost like once upon a time. i had a tough

The spirit of STINGINESS!

I have watched serveral movies and read different stories and even heard different ones. So am going to share one of it today.   Somepeople are so stingy like I can't explain, it's very sad because me if I like you I can do anything for you and if I don't and I see you need help I would do it but somepeople are self centered with anything, if you ask them for somethig they would always give excuse, I have people am very close to that are like that, they are nice but they are stingy and am sure they even know. What's there to help if you have? Ordinary 1000 somepeople have but they would still cut it to 500 naira 😑, somepeople are even from very rich homes but they would still minimize their life. If i don't give you, believe me it's because I don't have and if I have i would try my best to do one I can. And to stingy people, your reward is coming . There was a man and his wife, they were stingy to the core, asin they were so stingy that if they fart and the