Skip to main content

What the rain caused the other day ...

At times we just have to think twice.. God can be awesome, he helps us when we even think all hope is lost!

Myself and my mum went to my uncles house yesterday, so on our way back this rain just started all of a sudden .. 

I was angry because I hate third mainland bridge, it's too long and scary.. This rain just started heavily, it was just too heavy, I was just kind of pitying my mum because as she was activating the wiper, it couldn't even withstand the rain, that rain was just too heavy. So me I was just praying because my mum was just horning and horning somepeople couldn't see again, the rain don block everybody eye. When we were almost getting down from third mainland bridge, we were at the middle, I just saw one small car it almost fell inside the water, at that point my heart skipped, I started thinking of some weird bad things, I just kept on saying God forbid .. I wonder what just brought the car back down because the car was already slanting towards the green and white side of the bridge close to the water, it just came down back and ran/hit the left hand side of the bridge, the front dismantled immediately and nothing happened to this man because I kept on looking back because I was scared as hell. we were all speechless because we also picked up one man from my uncles place, I wanted to scream when I saw that it wanted to drop inside water but my mum easily gets scared so I didn't want to make her more scared even if she later said she wasn't scared. All the people coming at the back had to quickly turn their wheels towards the other side so they wouldn't hit him.
I don't know how I can explain how this happened through typing but my point is that we have to be really grateful for seeing another day, the way that car crossed over to the other hand side I thought my mum would hit him or something but she pressed that her brake like never before 😂 .. God is really awesome, that man would have died inside water and his small car would have been gone forever but God is awesome, he knows the rain caused it which is what he orders so he had to preserve everyone driving that day :).

Learn to be grateful for everyday, when there's life, there's hope!

New story on Saturday :) Pls read and share. Thanks ❤️ #DamStar.













Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finally! - Am A Writer & Author

i came back from school (America) December 2014 hoping to go back as soon as possible but my dad had another plan for me. He wanted me to transfer schools. Different things happened. I had the longest holiday from school in 2015, it wasn't easy for me too many things happened at once but then God doesn't just delay you for no reason, this particular holiday am talking about Birthed "ONCE UPON A TIME"..  I was bored, nothing to do, then I picked up my laptop and started typing. I am grateful to God for making this my dream a reality. From the onset my dad supported me and my mum was my backbone, my siblings would read the story over and over again and say "Sister Damilola you tried".. I never knew I would write a book but I always knew I loved to write, and I had intention of writing scripts and probably sell or give out but i never knew I would do this, right now i have about 3 short stories i have written almost like once upon a time. i had a tough

Independent woman!

I don't blog on Sunday's but I had to just put up this story and I want it to get to as many people as possible so because of that, there wouldn't be any story up until upper week :).   Every day of my life since have been growing into a woman, I have always imagined myself as a very strong and independent woman. I don't like depending on people at all, I hate it! If you ask my parents am sure they would tell you, i just love to do things on my own because that brings no dissappointment.. Parents dissappoint, friends dissappoint, even partners and siblings dissappoint the only person that doesn't dissappoint is God and I know he has my back. Growing up has shown me so many things and how people can be, it's even the ones that you really love deeply that start showing you that you don't really mean anything to them, some wouldn't even want to talk to you because you probably forgot to message or something and it's even worse because you even ask peopl

The spirit of STINGINESS!

I have watched serveral movies and read different stories and even heard different ones. So am going to share one of it today.   Somepeople are so stingy like I can't explain, it's very sad because me if I like you I can do anything for you and if I don't and I see you need help I would do it but somepeople are self centered with anything, if you ask them for somethig they would always give excuse, I have people am very close to that are like that, they are nice but they are stingy and am sure they even know. What's there to help if you have? Ordinary 1000 somepeople have but they would still cut it to 500 naira 😑, somepeople are even from very rich homes but they would still minimize their life. If i don't give you, believe me it's because I don't have and if I have i would try my best to do one I can. And to stingy people, your reward is coming . There was a man and his wife, they were stingy to the core, asin they were so stingy that if they fart and the