Skip to main content

Growing up! - Sometimes act like the fool to save misunderstanding!


Growing up, I use to be really reserved at first and cry for everything but when I got to the age 14 downwards, I became a very different person, ild change it for anyone and just get angry. But now I'm different again.. I still love to be blunt but it's reducing .. It's just called growing up! 

The fact that somepeople can flare up at just the slightest thing can just make me so amazed, I love to flare up too and tell you off bluntly but it has kept me in trouble and also helped me in some ways but recently I noticed that just flaring up at everything is stupid. Very stupid. 

I've been keeping quiet for things I know I normally wouldn't take and one thing in me is calling me mumu but I know it's just part of growing up.

Over looking things ... Extremely necessary, sometimes you have to just say somethings to somepeople no matter how bad but how you put it goes a long way.
Some might still get what you mean but some would still misunderstand so just to save the misunderstanding, act like the fool sometimes and just let the issue slide, not everytime wait for apology, give yourself that apology and move on!
The fact that somepeople think age determines the level of someone's  maturity amazes me because somethings somepeople would say you just look at them like what?! Bottom line is sometimes you have to act like the dumb one to just get things in order and also to save a lot of clash/conflict so the day that fight would happen, it would be exclusive!

Comments

  1. Gbam,u couldn't Ve said it better...acting dumb doesn't mean u re dumb,keeping quiet at times saves u from a lot of trouble.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Independent woman!

I don't blog on Sunday's but I had to just put up this story and I want it to get to as many people as possible so because of that, there wouldn't be any story up until upper week :).   Every day of my life since have been growing into a woman, I have always imagined myself as a very strong and independent woman. I don't like depending on people at all, I hate it! If you ask my parents am sure they would tell you, i just love to do things on my own because that brings no dissappointment.. Parents dissappoint, friends dissappoint, even partners and siblings dissappoint the only person that doesn't dissappoint is God and I know he has my back. Growing up has shown me so many things and how people can be, it's even the ones that you really love deeply that start showing you that you don't really mean anything to them, some wouldn't even want to talk to you because you probably forgot to message or something and it's even worse because you even ask peopl...

My Book Launch - "Once Upon a Time".

I feel so overwhelmed to finally say i have finally launched my book on 17th of july 2016. I was extremely happy to have my family, friends etc around. It was really successful and i am very sure you can tell from the pictures. I want to say a very big thank you to God for everything because he started it, My awesome parents and siblings for their love and unending support, my family and friends. You are loved. To all my mummies and daddies that came around, i truly appreciate you and also to those that didnt come but still sent me something to launch the book out of their church mind. it means alot and i know this is just the beginning IJN. i have been getting little feedbacks but i hope to get more, like i said on the book launch day, its a book for everyone and i made it really relatable. Gender Equality Killing the dreams of your kids Discrimination Anger Domestic violence Child abuse its just basically about social vices and i am very sure you all would en...

"Hi Dami, please share this with people, I need advice "...

Hello beautiful people! Someone needs for advice, just one person can make a difference so put yourself in her shoes and tell her what you think or send it to me personally, I'ld get it across to her.  Hmmmmmmm! When I got this I starred for a while because I'm not a relationship expert but I guess people would share how they feel about this. Below is what was sent to me by a lady yesterday morning.  " So I met the so-close-to-perfect man just a while back. I mean the one that opens doors for you, carries your bag as you take a stroll down the street, puts on your shoes for you, brushes your hair for you; I mean the all round good man. But you know what they say, no one is entirely perfect. Rewind to the wooing days, I clearly told him I am a virgin with no intention of having sexual intercourse anytime soon, preferably till marriage. My man was happy! In his words, "so I'll be the one launching you till forever". Fast forward to a month after, thin...